Felbridge Women's InstituteAffiliated to the National Federation of Women's Institutes
and Surrey Federation www.womens-institute.org.uk
Calendar of Events 2018
|9th January||Social meeting (Collect recipe for Feb meeting competition)||Village Hall|
|6th February||Days in the life of a Wartime Schoolboy - Peter Durrant . Competition: Ration food: Bake a Potato Pasty (see Recipe)||Village Hall|
|6th March||Silent Auction||Village Hall|
|3rd April||Miscarriage of Justice - Peter Thomson. Competition: Guess who? (from the Rogues Gallery as Children!)||Village Hall|
|1st May||Resolutions - (12:30pm - Fish and Chips Lunch) followed by Meeting - @ 1:30pm||Village Hall|
|5th June||Canine Partners - With a Volunteer from the Charity. Competition: Make an item of jewelry from dog treats||Village hall|
|3rd July||How to make an everyday dish into something special - Mrs. Manning. Competition: Make a pot holder out of fabric||Village Hall|
|7th August||Social Meeting||Village Hall|
|4th September||My contribution to the death of John F. Kennedy Peter Edmonds. Competition: Old Crime Novel.||Village Hall|
|2nd October||Annual General Meeting .||Village Hall|
|6th November||Birthday Meeting. Song from the Shows (A sing-a-long with some swing) - Vanessa Chambers. Competition Show Programme.||Village Hall|
|4th December||Christmas Party. Competition - Make a Christmas Decoration.||Village Hall|
|8th January 2019||Social Meeting.||Village Hall|
- President: Vera Cramer. 01342 321413.
- Vice President: Sheila Noakes.
- Secretary: Carol Lewis 01342 321934
- Treasurer/Membership: Sheila Noakes.
- Committee: Phyllis Humphrey (Catering), Meg Belli (Walks and Newsletter), Joan Billingham (Sales Table), Alison Everest, (Competitions),
Terriss Bacon (Publicity Table), Mary Sisley (Registration/MCS), Olga Cross (Asst. Treasurer.
- 19th March - 2018 Surrey Federation AGM @ Dorking Halls.
- 6th June - 2018 National Federation AGM at Cardiff.
- 8th Oct - 2018 Surrey Federation Autumn Meeting at Dorking Halls.